Executive Coaching Certification Program (ECCP)
Participants demonstrate how to conduct effective coaching discussions based on the ICF coaching competency model. Participants will also learn how help clients identify an effective coaching strategy to meet organization needs and achieve measurable outcomes. Participants receive coaching from our master certified coach during and after each session to build their coaching competence.
Our Executive Coaching Certification Program (ECCP) is offered online, over 8 months, meeting 3 hours per month. All participant materials, tools, guidelines, and handouts are provided. IOD’s experienced coaching team including ICF Master Certified Coaches lead each session and provide coaching. Participants complete assignments and case studies to practice the skills learned during each session. Participants complete an online final exam is provided at the end of the program to complete the certification process. This program is ICF Certified for 24 CCE Credits.
If you are interested in gaining a certification in the field of Executive Coaching to advance your career potential Register today!
Here are the benefits of gaining an ECCP Certification:
- Build Your Coaching Reputation!
- Recognize Best Practices in Coaching
- Learn a Proven Executive Coaching Model
- Recognize how to Ask Powerful Questions, The Power of the Pause, and Active Listening Skills
- Build Your Coaching Competence
- Apply what you’ve learned immediately
- Gain Confidence to Coach Executives
- Earn 24 HRCI Credits
- Receive 24 SHRM Credits
- Earn 24 ICF CCE Credits
- ECCP program covers the ICF Competency Requirements
- Add ECCP acronym as the credential to be recognized as an Executive Coaching Certified Professional
Who Should Take This Courseand
- Business Leaders and Managers who want to learn how to coach and develop others to achieve organization goals and increase effectiveness
- Human Resource Professionals who want to introduce Executive Coaching in their organization, to coach and develop others
- Organization Development Specialists who want to expand their skills for a bigger impact
- Learning and Development Professionals who want to lead change and improve individual, team and enterprise-wide performance in organizational settings
- Independent Coaches/Consultants who are interested in getting a professional certification and strengthening their coaching knowledge and skills
- Online Sessions are 3 hours long and meet once a month on the same day (e.g., 2nd Tuesday of the month). Once you register, you will receive confirmation of all meeting dates and times. Each session is facilitated live by an experienced OD Consultant.