Organization Development Consultant Certification Program (ODCC)
Advance your career and gain new opportunities as an OD Certified Consultant (ODCC) by registering for our online Organization Development Consultant Certification Program (ODCC).
The program will help participants to learn advanced diagnostics and interventions and apply analytics to measure the return on investment. The program will help participants to transition to become an OD Certified Consultant.
This certification program (ODCC) is offered online, meeting for 3 hours per month, over an 8 month period.
If you’ve completed the ODCP program and are ready to advance to the next level, Register today!
Here are the benefits of gaining an ODCC Certification:
- Gain the credentials “ODCC” and earn the distinction as an OD Consultant
- Earn greater opportunities as an OD Consultant
- Learn advanced tools in the field of OD
- Provide a major contribution to the field of OD through your client case study
- Become an expert in using advanced OD Consultant Applications
- Gain global recognition as an expert in the field of OD
- Earn 24 HRCI Credits
- Receive 24 SHRM – PDR for recertification
Who should take this program?
- Those who have completed the ODCP program* (see program prerequisites)
- Those with 5- 10+ years experience/masters degree – Advanced skills/consultant in HR, L&D, TM, OD. Can demonstrate the Action Research Model and advanced OD Applications and Interventions.