The Talent Management Certification Program (TMCP) is designed to help participants gain practical skills to advance in the field of Talent Management. Participants earn a distinction as a Talent Management Certified Professional (TMCP). This certification is designed to help participants advance in their leadership-development roles as well as their internal talent management leadership roles.
This program will provide participants with the skills, knowledge, best practices, tools, and resources needed to design and implement a Talent Management strategy that is aligned to the business strategy. Using an integrated Talent Management approach, you will learn how to create the strategy and implementation plan, as well as design each of the talent management components to meet your organization’s needs and facilitate the development of talent through out the entire employee life cycle.
The Talent Management Certification Program (TMCP) is offered online, for an 8 month period, meeting 3 hours per month. Each session provides participants with tools, guidelines and interactive activities. Participants network with each other to share valuable insight. IOD’s experienced facilitators lead each session and provide coaching in-between sessions. Participants complete assignments and case studies and practice the skills learned during each session. An online final exam is provided at the end of the program to complete the certification process.
Participants will receive 8 comprehensive talent management participant guides, slides, talent management tools, resources and references.
If you are interested in gaining a certification in the field of Talent Management to advance your career potential! Register today!
Here are the benefits of gaining a Talent Management Certification:
- Build your brand as a valued Talent Management Business Partner
- Facilitate the strategic development of talent throughout the entire employee life cycle
- Implement a talent management process that aligns with organization needs using an OD approach
- Learn how to attract and retain top talentCome away with practical tools and guidelines
- Enhance your professional growth, and gain new opportunities in the field and earn valuable credentials
- Apply what you learn immediately in your current role
- Earn 24 HRCI credits for recertification
- Receive 24 SHRM – PDC for recertification
- Gain the credential “TMCP” to be recognized as a Talent Management professional
Who should take this online Talent Management Certification?
- Human Resource Professionals
Training and Development Professionals
- OD Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Online Sessions are 3 hrs. long and meet once a month on the same day (e.g.: 2nd Tuesday of the month). Once you register, you will receive confirmation of all meeting dates and times. Each session is facilitated live by an experienced OD Consultant.