This course is comprised of three, 3-hour sessions, with the goal of helping participants develop advanced facilitation skills by gaining practical experience and receiving coaching and feedback. The focus of the program includes: Basics of Facilitation, Competency Assessment, Building a Personal Toolkit, Obtaining Feedback on Use of Tools, and Applying OD Facilitation Best Practices.
A variety of facilitation tools such as Getting Started, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Consensus Agreement, and Handling Disruptive Participants, are presented. New insights are provided through models, tools, processes, and real world application exercises.
- Provides a variety of facilitation tools to best manage OD interventions
- Increases opportunities to positively influence the behaviors of individuals, teams, and organizations during OD interactions
- Maximizes effectiveness of individual and group performance
- Enhances your tool box of Best Facilitation Practices
- Increases competence and credibility in facilitation
- Hands on application of tools and processes
- Promotes networking with other professionals to gain new insights and ideas