This 3 hour interactive course provides participants with valuable skills to build effective partnerships with senior business leaders through the art of influencing. It focuses on increasing your ability to influence others through effective interpersonal and communication skills such as: asking critical questions, establishing positive rapport, conducting effective discussions, and overcoming conflicts. Participants learn how to influence others through the use of models: 1. Know Your Client, 2. Know Your Organization, 3. Know Yourself, and 4. The Path to Agreement. Interactive discussions, activities and on-the-job application exercises are provided to make the concepts come alive and relate to the real world.
- Facilitates the creation of effective long term partnerships with key business leaders
- Helps you enable your business partners to achieve their goals
- Allows you to gain the support for key projects you are promoting
- Enables you to determine what is important to your business partner, your organization and yourself
- Provides tools to overcome conflict and challenging situations
- Promotes networking with other professionals to gain new insights and ideas