This course assists professionals make the required cultural and structural changes needed to successfully bring virtual teams together. You will learn how to build and apply best practice models to motivate, empower and recognize teams, coach performance and apply metrics. New perspectives are shared through best practices, skill exercises, discussions, and real world application.
This session provides participants with tools and techniques to build value-added partnerships with their clients to help their organizations meet critical business challenges, and to expand their professional network to maximize resources, career opportunities, and foster creativity and innovation.
- Enables you to define and implement new management skills to support virtual employees
- Promotes the application of a Remote Management Model
- Builds and applies Best Practice Models
- Promotes networking with other professionals to gain new insights and ideas
- Teaches you how to build teamwork through motivation, reward and recognition, and empowerment
- Maximizes results through use of metrics and accountability