This course assists professionals to promote teamwork, increase interpersonal relationships, maximize performance and communications when managing employees remotely. Key topics include the new Virtual Management Competency Model, the Remote Management Model, Building Trust, and Expanding Communications. New perspectives are shared through best practices, skill exercises, discussions, and real world applications.
This course provides participants with guidelines and tools to help them effectively lead and manage virtual work teams using a remote management model.
- Enables you to define and implement new management skills to support virtual employees
- Promotes the application of a Remote Management Model
- Builds and applies Best Practice Models
- Promotes networking with other professionals to gain new insights and ideas
- Teaches you how to build trust and increase the effectiveness of your interpersonal relationships and communications