Executive Coaching Certification Program (ECCP)
Launch your career as an executive coach and gain a credential as an executive coach. Participants learn how to help organizations develop a coaching strategy and process to create a culture for coaching and leadership development. By earning a certification as an ECCP (Executive Coach Certified Professional) you will gain confidence, experience, and knowledge to master the art of coaching and build your brand as an executive coach. Coaching is one of the most attractive certifications in the industry, as current leaders need an experienced coach to help them to solve problems and create innovation in an environment of rapid change.
- Demonstrate the ICF coaching competencies and ethical guidelines.
- Help organizations implement an effective executive coaching program to build a culture of coaching
- Learn how to use a variety of assessments and debrief the results
- Improve your coachee’s ability to grow in their careers, develop new skills and behaviors, and increase business performance
- Develop your skills as an executive coach and gain experience needed to be successful
- Grow your reputation and increase your brand as an executive coach
Becoming an executive coach is a very important role – As a trusted advisor, confident, consultant, facilitator and coach – you’ll help leaders discover what they need to change and gain the courage to help them follow through.
You’ll gain 24 ICF CCE credits and 32 hours of coaching toward your ACC Portfolio Path Certification with ICF, in addition to 24 HRCI CEUs and 24 SHRM PDCs.
We are here to support your growth as an executive coach. Please contact us for more information at email@example.com
If you are interested in gaining a certification in the field of Executive Coaching to advance your career potential Register today!
Benefits of an ECCP Certification:
- Build Your Coaching Reputation!
- Recognize Best Practices in Coaching
- Learn a Proven Executive Coaching Model
- Recognize how to Ask Powerful Questions, The Power of the Pause, and Active Listening Skills
- Build Your Coaching Competence
- Apply what you’ve learned immediately
- Gain Confidence to Coach Executives
- Earn 24 HRCI Credits
- Receive 24 SHRM Credits
- Earn 24 ICF CCE Credits
- ECCP program covers the ICF Competency Requirements
- Add ECCP acronym and digital badge as the credential to be recognized as an Executive Coaching Certified Professional
- The list of resources include coaching tools, guidelines for building a coaching strategy, templates for conducting coaching discussions and access to a list of powerful questions.
Who Should Take This Course
- Business Leaders and Managers who want to learn how to coach and develop others to achieve organization goals and increase effectiveness
- Human Resource Professionals who want to introduce Executive Coaching in their organization, to coach and develop others
- Organization Development Specialists who want to expand their skills for a bigger impact
- Learning and Development Professionals who want to lead change and improve individual, team and enterprise-wide performance in organizational settings
- Independent Coaches/Consultants who are interested in getting a professional certification and strengthening their coaching knowledge and skills