Executive Coaching Certification Program (ECCP) provides participants with the tools and guidelines needed to design and implement an executive coaching program using IOD’s Coaching Wheel Model. Participants will learn how to create a coaching relationship, how to coach executives, assess needs, create development plans, conduct coaching discussions and involve senior leaders in follow up and outcome measures.
This EC Certification Program (ECCP) is offered online, for an 8 month period, meeting 3 hours per month. Each session provides participants with tools, guidelines and interactive activities. Participants network with each other to share valuable insight. IOD’s experienced facilitators lead each session and provide coaching in- between sessions. Participants complete assignments and case studies and practice the skills learned during each session. An online final exam is provided at the end of the program to complete the certification process.
Participants will receive 8 comprehensive executive coaching participant guides, slides, leadership development tools, resources and references.
If you are interested in gaining a certification in the field of Executive Coaching to advance your career potential! Register today!
Here are the benefits of gaining an ECCP Certification:
- Build your brand and reputation!
- Gain Expertise in a proven executive coaching methodology
- Impact the bottom line of the organization with results
- Sharpen your coaching skills
- Apply what you’ve learned immediately
- Expand your local and international network with Executive Coaching professionals like you, and share best practices
- Earn 24 HRCI Credits for recertification
- Use the ECCP acronym as the credential to be recognized as an Executive Coaching professional
- 24 ICF CCE Credits Provided
- ECCP program covers the ICF General Competency Requirements
Who Should Take This Course?
- Business Leaders and Managers who want to learn how to Coach & develop others to achieve organizational goals and increase effectiveness
- Human Resource Professionals who want to introduce Executive Coaching in their relevant organization or to coach and develop others
- Organization Development Specialists who want to expand their skills for bigger impact
- Learning and Development professionals who want to lead change and improve individual, team and enterprise-wide performance in organizational settings
- Independent Coaches / Consultants interested in getting a professional certification and strengthening their coaching knowledge and skills
- Online Sessions are 3 hours long and meet once a month on the same day (e.g., 2nd Tuesday of the month). Once you register, you will receive confirmation of all meeting dates and times. Each session is facilitated live by an experienced OD Consultant.