“Historically, many within the HR Profession have lamented the lack of respect and acknowledgement for the services they provide. Now opportunity is banging at the door of every HR Function to reverse that situation. The need to be more strategic and business-linked is evident.” – J Robinson, and D Robinson, Strategic Business Partner
The HRBP Certification Program is designed to help participants learn to consult and partner with their clients to develop strategies, manage change, improve processes, solve problems, resolve conflicts, and improve relationships.
Participants will examine how HR departments have transformed and redesigned their resources by employing business and OD skills to become a strategic partner and leader. Participants will learn proven skills and tools to help turbo-charge the organization’s growth results by boosting their consulting capabilities and facilitation skills to develop for strategic partnerships with senior leaders.
Learn to collaborate with your internal clients and develop solutions to business challenges. The HRBP Certification Program will help participants to become a Business Partner which will add value to themselves, their functions and their organizations.
If you are interested in gaining this certification in the field of OD to advance your career potential! Register today!
Here are the benefits of gaining an HRBP Certification
- Build your brand as a certified HR Business Partner
- Apply proven methodology to create a solid HR Strategy plan
- Begin applying OD principles immediately in your job
- Influence leadership with expert advise
- Become a catalyst of change in your organization
- Lead change management initiatives effectively
- Impact the bottom line of the organization with results
- Sharpen your facilitation and conflict management skills
- Apply what you learn immediately in your current role
- Earn 24 HRCI Credits
- Receive 24 SHRM – DPR
- Gain the credential “HRBP” to be recognized as a Certified HR Business Partner
Who Should Take This Online HR Certification:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Training and Development Professionals
- OD Professionals
This Certification Program will be delivered as an online program over the course of 4 months, meeting for eight sessions of three hours each. Sessions will meet bimonthly. The sessions will be 8.30 am to 11.30 am EST.
Once you register, you will receive confirmation of all meeting dates and times. Each session is facilitated live by an experienced HR Consultant.