Leadership Development Certification Program
Leadership Development Certification Program (LDCP) This certification program provides you with a comprehensive approach to help organizations design and implement an aligned Leadership Development process. As a leadership development strategist you will learn how to partner with your clients to identify a leadership development framework that is tied to their business strategy and organization goals.
Join the growing list of global professionals who are becoming certified in the field of Leadership Development. If you are responsible for implementing leadership development programs, this online certification program will benefit you.
If you are interested in gaining a certification in the field of Leadership Development to advance your career potential! Register today!
Here are the benefits of gaining an LDCP Certification
- Build your brand as a Leadership Development Strategist
- Create a Leadership Development Strategy aligned with the Business System
- Execute a Leadership Development/Organization Readiness Assessment for Leadership Development using the 70:20:10 formula
- Create a Leadership Development Roadmap based on five levels of leadership
- Assess the current state of your Global Leader Strategy by using a Global Leadership Best Practices Survey
- Analyze and measure Leadership Development results
- Apply what you learn immediately in your current role
- Earn 24 HRCI credits for recertification
- Gain the credential “LDCP) to be recognized as an LD Certified Professional
- Receive an official program certificate
Who Should Take This Online LD Certification:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Training and Development Professionals
- OD Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Project Managers
- Change Agents
- Online Sessions are 3 hours long and meet once a month on the same day (e.g., 2nd Tuesday of the month). Once you register, you will receive confirmation of all meeting dates and times. Each session is facilitated live by an experienced OD Consultant.