The Leadership Development Certification Program (LDCP) provides you with a comprehensive approach to help organizations identify leadership development needs using an OD approach to help the organization implement an aligned Leadership Development Strategy.
As a leadership development certified professional, you will help senior leaders identify a leadership development strategy that is tied to the business strategy, organization goals and workforce plan.
Join the growing list of global professionals who are becoming certified in the field of Leadership Development. If you are responsible for implementing leadership development programs, this online certification program will benefit you.
If you are interested in gaining a certification in the field of Leadership Development to advance your career potential! Register today!
Here are the benefits of gaining an LDCP Certification
- Gain a distinction as Leadership Development Certified Professional
- Develop a Leadership Development Strategy to meet today’s current leadership challenges
- Identify best practices in the field of Leadership Development
- Gain the credential “LDCP” to be recognized as a Leadership Development Certified Professional
- Earn 24 HRCI/SHRM credits and a digital badge
- One-year free membership in GIODN.org
- Become recognized in the field as a Leadership Development Professional
Who Should Take This Online LD Certification:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Learning and Development Professionals
- OD Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Others seeking opportunities in Leadership Development
- Online Sessions are 3 hours long and meet once a month on the same day (e.g., 2nd Tuesday of the month). Once you register, you will receive confirmation of all meeting dates and times. Each session is facilitated live by an experienced OD Consultant.