Leadership Development Certification Program (LDCP) is designed help those who are responsible for developing and implementing an aligned Leadership Development Strategy. The LD certification program provides you with a comprehensive approach to design and implement an aligned Leadership Development Strategy based on the principles of OD change management. Participants partner with their clients to identify a leadership development framework that is tied to the business strategy, organization goals, and internal leadership processes from recruitment and selection, to high potential development and succession planning.
Join the growing list of global professionals who are becoming certified in the field of Leadership Development. If you are responsible for implementing leadership development programs, this online certification program will benefit you.
This LD Certification Program (LDCP) is offered online, for an 8 month period, meeting 3 hours per month. Each session provides participants with tools, guidelines and interactive activities. Participants network with each other to share valuable insight. IOD’s experienced facilitators lead each session and provide coaching in- between sessions. Participants complete assignments and case studies and practice the skills learned during each session. An online final exam is provided at the end of the program to complete the certification process.
Participants will receive 8 comprehensive leadership development participant guides, slides, leadership development tools, resources and references.
If you are interested in gaining a certification in the field of Leadership Development to advance your career potential register today!
Here are the benefits of gaining an LDCP Certification
- Build your brand as a Leadership Development Strategist
- Help Senior Leaders align leadership development with business goals
- Gain practical tools and guidelines to implement a Leadership Development System
- Gain expertise as a Leadership Development Professional
- Apply what you learn immediately in your current role
- Expand your local and international network with OD professionals like you, and share best practices
- Earn 24 HRCI credits for recertification
- Gain the credential “LDCP” to be recognized as an LD Certified Professional
- Receive an official program certificate
Who Should Take This Online LD Certification:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Training and Development Professionals
- OD Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Project Managers
- Change Agents
- Online Sessions are 3 hours long and meet once a month on the same day (e.g., 2nd Tuesday of the month). Once you register, you will receive confirmation of all meeting dates and times. Each session is facilitated live by an experienced OD Consultant.