The Organization Development Certification Program (ODCP) is designed to help participants gain practical skills to advance in the field of Organization Development. Participants earn the distinction as an Organization Development Certified Professional (ODCP).
Through the Organizational Development Certification Program, participants learn how to apply the concepts of OD by using the Action Research Model and OD’s model for change to help clients identify needs and solve critical business challenges using a whole systems approach.
In each of the Organization Development Certification Program sessions, participants practice by using OD tools to learn how to develop a client relationship, gain senior leader buy-in, create contract criteria, identify data collection techniques, conduct feedback and action planning sessions, measure results, recognize change models, identify systems thinking and learning, improve organization systems, and integrate sustainable change processes into the culture for ongoing renewal.
The OD Certification Program (ODCP) is offered online, for an 8 month period, meeting 3 hours per month. Each session provides participants with tools, guidelines and interactive activities to practice OD. Participants network with each other to share valuable insights. IOD’s experienced facilitators lead each session and provide coaching in between sessions. Participants complete assignments and case studies to practice the skills learned during each session. A final exam is provided at the end of the program to complete the certification process.
Participants receive 8 comprehensive OD guidebooks, slides, OD Tools, OD Resources and References, Assessments, & Case Studies.
If you are interested in gaining a certification in the field of OD to advance your career potential! Register today!
Here are the benefits of gaining an ODCP Certification
- Build your brand as an OD internal/external professional
- Apply proven methodology to create a solid transformation plan
- Begin applying OD principles immediately in your job
- Influence leadership with expert advise
- Become a catalyst of change in your organization
- Lead change management initiatives effectively
- Impact the bottom line of the organization with results
- Sharpen your facilitation and contracting skills
- Apply what you learn immediately in your current role
- Earn 24 HRCI credits for recertification
- Gain the credential “ODCP” to be recognized as an OD professional
Who Should Take This Online OD Certification:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Training and Development Professionals
- OD Professionals
Online Sessions are 3 hours long and meet once a month on the same day (e.g.,2nd Tuesday of the month). Once you register, you will receive confirmation of all meeting dates and times. Each session is facilitated live by an experienced OD Consultant.