The Organization Development Certification Program is designed to help participants gain practical skills to advance in the field of Organization Development. Participants earn the distinction as an Organization Development Certified Professional (ODCP).
Through the Organization Development Certification Program, participants learn how to apply the concepts of OD by using the Action Research Model, OD’s model for change, and OD Consulting skills, to help clients identify needs and solve critical business challenges using a whole systems approach.
In each of the program sessions, participants practice by using OD tools to learn how to develop a client relationship, gain senior leader buy-in, create contract criteria, identify data collection techniques, conduct feedback and action planning sessions, measure results, recognize change models, identify systems thinking and learning organizations, improve organization systems, and integrate sustainable change processes into the culture for ongoing renewal.
The OD Certification Program is offered online, for an 8 month period, meeting 3 hours per month. Each session provides participants with tools, guidelines and interactive activities to practice OD. Participants network with each other to share valuable insights. IOD’s experienced facilitators lead each session and provide coaching in between sessions. Participants complete assignments and case studies to practice the skills learned during each session. A final exam is provided at the end of the program to complete the certification process.
If you are interested in gaining a certification in the field of OD to advance your career potential! Register today!
Benefits of an ODCP Certification
- Build your brand as an OD internal/external professional
- Apply proven methodology to create a solid transformation plan
- Begin applying OD principles immediately in your job
- Influence leadership with expert advice
- Become a catalyst of change in your organization
- Lead change management initiatives effectively
- Impact the bottom line of the organization with results
- Sharpen your facilitation and contracting skills
- Earn 24 HRCI credits and 24 SHRM – PDU’s for recertification
- Gain the credential “ODCP” to be recognized as an OD professional