Organization Development Consultant Certification Program (ODCC)
Advance your career and gain new opportunities as an OD Certified Consultant (ODCC) by registering for our online Organization Development Consultant Certification Program (ODCC). You will gain valuable OD consulting skills, processes, tools, and the credentials needed to build your OD consulting practice. You will learn a scientifically proven process to help clients implement systemic change effectively.
This certification program (ODCC) is offered online, meeting for 3 hours one day per month, over an 8 month period.
If you’ve completed the ODCP program and are ready to advance to the next level, or if you have 5-10 years experience in OD using the Action Research Model, this program is right for you. Register today!
Here are the benefits of gaining an ODCC Certification:
- Add the credentials “ODCC” and earn the distinction as an OD Consultant.
- Gain greater opportunities as an OD Consultant
- Learn a proven process to help clients implement change interventions
- Become an expert in using advanced OD consultant applications
- Gain global recognition as an expert in the field of OD
- Earn 24 HRCI Credits
Who Should Take This Program?
Those who have completed the ODCP program* (see requirements)
Those with 5-10 years in the field of OD, and have applied the Action Research Model