In order to qualify for the ODCC program, you must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- You must be a graduate of the ODCP program or
- You must have 6-10 years of experience in HR, Learning, Business and OD
- You must have a good understanding of the Action Research Model and Systems Theory
- Attend all the 8 sessions
- Complete all assignments after each session
- Present a case study on a topic of your choice
- Demonstrate 5-10 OD Interventions
- Work with a Client to complete an OD project
- Present a case study on the project
- Write and publish an article
- Complete a self-development plan to track your professional growth
Online Sessions — How does it work?
- Over the course of 8 months, you will attend a monthly 3 hour session to learn new consulting tools, practice new skills, demonstrate advanced consulting techniques, and receive feedback from skilled OD Consultants.
- This program is offered 100% online, meeting for 3 hours each month. The total investment for the program includes all participant materials and exam fees.
- Once you register, you will receive confirmation of all meeting dates and times. Each session is facilitated live by an experienced OD Consultant.
- You will complete a self development plan and identify a client project to work on during the program.
- In addition, you will complete a variety of assignments each month related to the topic discussed during each session.
- At the end of the program you will complete an exam and case study demonstrating your advanced OD skills.
Upon completion of these requirements, you will receive your certificate via email