Organization Development Consultant Certification Program (ODCC) provides participants with an opportunity to advance as an OD Consultant. Participants will gain valuable OD consulting skills and practical experience to help clients implement organization development change.
This ODC Certification Program (ODCC) is offered online, for an 8 month period, meeting 3 hours per month. Each session provides participants with tools, guidelines and interactive activities. Participants network with each other to share valuable insight. IOD’s experienced facilitators lead each session and provide coaching in- between sessions. Participants complete assignments and case studies and practice the skills learned during each session. An online final exam is provided at the end of the program to complete the certification process.
Participants will receive 8 comprehensive OD consultant participant guides, slides, OD consultant tools, resources and references.
If you’ve completed the ODCP program and are ready to advance to the next level, or if you have 5-10 years experience in OD using the Action Research Model, this program is right for you.
If you are interested in gaining a certification in the field of OD Consultant to advance your career potential! Register today!
Here are the benefits of gaining an ODCC Certification:
- Obtain an Organization Development Consultant Certification and earn the distinction as “ODCC”.
- Advance your skills in the field of OD
- Gain certification as an OD Consultant
- Enhance your current level of expertise in the field of OD
- Promote your professional development and career opportunities
- Gain recognition globally as an expert in the field of OD
- Earn 24 HRCI Credits for Advanced OD Professional Development
Who Should Take This Program?
- Those who have completed the ODCP program* (see requirements)
- Those with 5-10 years in the field of OD, and have applied the Action Research Model