The OD Process Consulting Certification Program (ODPC) is designed to help participants develop their skills as an OD professional.
You will learn how to use OD tools and techniques to partner with your clients, influence others, improve processes, solve problems, resolve conflicts, facilitate change, and lead projects. The ODPC Program is excellent for those interested in developing their skills as an OD professional or those interested in a career change into the field of OD.
The OD Process Consulting Certification Program (ODPC) is offered online, for an 8 month period, meeting 3 hours per month. Each session provides participants with tools, guidelines and interactive activities. Participants network with each other to share valuable insight. IOD’s experienced facilitators lead each session and provide coaching in- between sessions. Participants complete assignments and case studies and practice the skills learned during each session. An online final exam is provided at the end of the program to complete the certification process.
Participants will receive 8 comprehensive process consultant participant guides, slides, process consultant tools, resources and references.
If you are interested in gaining a certification in the field of Process Consultant to advance your career potential! Register today!
Here are the benefits of gaining an ODPC certification:
- Build your brand as an OD Process Consulting Professional
- Help Senior Leaders to solve critical problems
- Improve your communication and influence skills
- Gain experience in facilitating meetings and coaching sessions
- Sharpen your contracting skills
- Apply what you learn immediately in your current role
- Expand your local and international network with OD professionals like you, and share best practices
- Earn 24 HRCI credits for recertification
- Gain career opportunities from your certification and distinction as an OD Process Consultant
Who Should Take This Certification:
- HR Business Partners
- HR Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Learning and Development Professionals
- OD Professionals
- Change Agents
- New Entrants to the field of OD
- Online Sessions are 3 hrs. long and meet once a month on the same day (e.g.: 2nd Tuesday of the month). Once you register, you will receive confirmation of all meeting dates and times. Each session is facilitated live by an experienced OD Consultant.