The OD Process Professional Certification Program (ODPC) is designed to help participants learn a consistent change management process to help leaders and teams implement change effectively.
The OD Process Professional Certification Program (ODPC) is offered online and provides participants with valuable guidelines, toolkits, templates, and step by step processes to help organizations and project teams implement change effectively.
The OD Process Professional Certification Program is an excellent opportunity for those new to Organization Development, or those interested in advancing their career or for teams who are engaged in new OD projects.
The OD Process Professional Certification Program will help you gain skills to lead project teams, influence senior leaders, facilitate meetings, mediate conflict, build high performing teams, and grow your reputation as a working partner. Our past participants value the hands on approach and tools they received as well and skills learned through practical experience.
The OD Process Professional Certification Program is offered online, over 8 months, meeting 3 hours per month. Each session provides participants with usable toolkits, guidelines, assessments, templates. Participants practice their skills through case studies, role plays, and practice and interactive activities. Participants network with each other to share valuable insight.
IOD’s experienced facilitators lead each session and provide coaching in- between sessions. Participants complete assignments and case studies and practice the skills learned during each session. An online final exam is provided at the end of the program to complete the certification process.
Participants will receive 8 comprehensive process consultant participant guides, slides, process consultant tools, resources and references.
If you are interested in gaining a certification as an OD Process Professional! Register today! This program is recommended as the first step for teams new to Organization Development and new start up OD departments.
Here are the benefits of gaining an OD Process Professional Certification Program:
- Build your reputation and credibility
- Earn a Certification in the field of OD
- Gain access to tools and resources
- Learn a proven process for change
- Gain experience in facilitating meetings and coaching sessions
- Apply what you learn immediately in your current role
- Receive 24 SHRM and HRCI Credits for recertification
- Gain career opportunities distinction as an OD Professional
Who Should Take This Certification:
- 1-3 years experience & related degree- in the field of HR, L&D, OD or TM. Some experience working as a working partner on project teams and supporting leaders.
- HR Business Partners
- HR Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Learning and Development Professionals
- OD Professionals
- Change Agents
- New Entrants to the field of OD
Our Online Sessions meet for 3 hours per day, once a month over 8 consecutive months, meeting on the same day each month. (e.g.: 2nd Tuesday of the month). Once you register, you will receive confirmation of all meeting dates and times. Each session is facilitated live by an experienced OD Consultant.