This 3 hour interactive course addresses the development and implementation of a Mentoring Program to meet the needs of multi generations in the workforce. Emphasis is placed upon building the business case, defining roles/responsibilities, matching mentors and mentees, developing core standards and applying a 6 Step Mentoring Process. Insights are provided through templates, tools, best practices, and processes. Application exercises are an integral part of the program.
This course will focus on applying basic concepts that OD practitioners can use to build effective mentoring programs in their organizations.
- Defines mentoring and determine how basic concepts support the needs of your organization and workforce
- Helps establish a solid foundation for relationships
- Explains how to create and implement a formal mentoring program
- Allows you to best manage your talent and achieve optimum business results
- Promotes networking with other professionals to gain new insights and ideas