In this hands-on course, you will learn how to create a workforce planning strategy and how you should use it to drive your talent management initiatives. Learn about key components used in creating a workforce strategy and a workforce planning model that flows out of your strategic business plan. Walk away with a workforce planning tool that enables you to partner effectively with your business leaders and gather the right data regarding future human capital needs. Topics covered will include identifying current workforce trends, differentiating from the competition, gap analysis, internal workforce development strategies, employee referral best practices, and attracting talent.
Creating a Workforce Planning Strategy
The cost for this course is $300.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn how to identify current workforce trends
- How to differentiate your organization from competitors
- Learn how to conduct an internal and external workforce gap analysis and implement strategies to fill the gaps
- Develop internal workforce development strategies
- Identify talent management best practices
- Evaluate results