In this hands-on course, you will learn how to create a workforce planning strategy and how you should use it to drive your talent management initiatives. Learn about key components used in creating a workforce strategy and a workforce planning model that flows out of your strategic business plan. Walk away with a workforce planning tool that enables you to partner effectively with your business leaders and gather the right data regarding future human capital needs. Topics covered will include identifying current workforce trends, differentiating from the competition, gap analysis, internal workforce development strategies, employee referral best practices, and attracting talent.
- Create a meaningful Workforce Planning Strategy
- Define critical talent roles for organizational success
- Identify current and future workforce trends
- Integrate the key talent management components into workforce planning
- Evaluate Workforce Plan
- Link the Business Case to the Workforce Planning Strategy