This course is comprised of two 3-hour sessions, with the goal of helping participants develop advanced facilitation skills by gaining practical experience and receiving coaching and feedback. The focus of the program includes: Basics of Facilitation, Competency Assessment, Building a Personal Toolkit, Obtaining Feedback on Use of Tools, and Applying OD Facilitation Best Practices.
- Provides a variety of facilitation tools to best manage OD interventions
- Increases opportunities to positively influence the behaviors of individuals, teams, and organizations during OD interactions
- Maximizes effectiveness of individual and group performance
- Enhances your tool box of Best Facilitation Practices
- Increases competence and credibility in facilitation
- Hands on application of tools and processes
- Promotes networking with other professionals to gain new insights and ideas